BACKPACK VAC, 2HP 6 QUART CAPACITY, 120V, 7.5AMP
VACUUM BACK PACK
The lightweight Back Pack Vacuum is designed to tackle large areas with minimum effort and enables its user to clean the toughest hard to reach spots. With a convenient tool belt, top carry handle, and aluminum wands it will ensure easy use and the compact size allow the back pack to be stored in small areas. This unit features a 2.0 peak HP two-stage motor and comfortable, adjustable back pack harness system and can be used for dry pick up only. - Back Pack Vac is light weight and has a powerful 2.0 peak HP two stage motor - Accessories include aluminum wands, dual surface nozzle, Lock On hose system, round brush, crevice, and gulper nozzle - Easy to reach on off switch with Velcro hip attachment - The power of a Shop-Vac with the advantage of mobility.
- Used with our KITDVH Durasp Vacuum Rasp (sold separately)
- Commercial-Quality, 2-HP Peak, Two-Stage Motor
- 120 V/60 Hz, 7.5 Amp
- 7-Quart Tank Capacity
- 5-Foot Locking Hose plus Wands
- Lightweight, 9-3/4 pounds
- Horsepower: 2.0 Peak HP
- Hose Size: 1.5" Diameter
- Included Filters: Washable filter bag plus disposable collection bag.
- Included Accessories: 1-1/2" Commercial Lock On Hose, (2) Aluminum Extension Wands, Adjustable Floor Nozzle, Gulper Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Round Brush, Tool Belt, Harness.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Max. Power Cord Length: 50 Feet (included)