30 OZ ENERFOAM ADHESIV/SEALANT ** ONE CAN ** NON-RETURNABLE (950 LINEAL FEET AT
ENERFOAM 42* Professional Foam Sealant is designed to form a durable, airtight, water-resistant bond to common building substrates such as wood, brick, concrete, foam board and most plastics. Its foam skin repels and deflects water, which can help reduce the potential for moisture damage to wood substrates.
- EnerFoam 42 is UL classified as a sealant; see Classification Certificate R13655. Meets ASTM D6464 and ICC-ES ESR-1961.
- Expands to take the shape of cracks and voids, forming an airtight barrier
- Reduces pathways where insects can enter
- Can reduce drywall nail pops
- Installs in minutes (tack-free within 6 minutes; trims within an hour – dependent upon temperature, relative humidity and size of foam bead)
- Spray Gun Required for Application
- Enerfoam 10 Cleans Gun for Optimal Service Length
- One Spray Foam Can Is Equal to 40 Tubes of Sealant
- 950 Lineal Feet at 1/2" Bead Foam
- Used in ICF Construction, Building Continuous Insulation Systems, Weather Proofing, Sealing, Adhesive Applications, Foam Glue, Foam to Foam Adhesive
- Free spray gun included witht the purchase of a case (12 cans)
* ENER42 is prohibited on all domestic and international AIR shipments.