2 1/2" WOOD/LITE METAL SCREW * FULL THREAD SCREW * (QUANTITY 1000)
WOOD OR LITE METAL EIFS HI-LOW SCREWS
Recommended for ACQ and MCQ treated wood.
Screws shall meet ASTM B117.
- Superior pullout strength compared to nails.
- Eliminates wood splitting, nail pops, hammer marks and bent nails.
- DegraShield® coating assures maximum resistance to corrosion, staining, streaking, and Long Term Rust Resistance.
- Box of 1000, EIFS Hi-Low Fasteners
- Primarily used with EIFS washers when fastening foam to dimensional lumber, plywood and lite metal studs from 26- to 20-gauge
- Can also be used in any exterior screw or fastening application
EIFS fasteners must have the best available protective coating. Because of this, we only offer the highest quality coated fasteners you can buy. All of our Wood Lite Metal and Steel fasteners have the approved DegraShield protection. Our Tapcon masonry fasteners have blue Climaseal® protection.
Our fasteners not only meet the EIFS fastener coating requirement -- We Exceed Them!