PBH WASHER QTY 500
For over twenty years, our PBH Washer has been the industry leader. These mechanical fasteners provide strong resistance to positive and negative wind loads, with the 2” diameter of increasing resistance to wind load and offering 25% more pullover value than typical 1 ¾” washers. Our specifically designed “fingers closures” prevent moisture from passing through, thus preventing rust bleed through. A new, reinforced center hub design helps reduce overdriving, with an innovative cone structure that prevents pop-ups.
Benefits & features:
- Approved by EIFS manufacturers for continuous insulation application
- Eliminates thermal shorts
- White color prevents bleed through
- Finger closures protect screw heads
- Large keying holes assure excellent bonding
- Available in boxes of 500 or 1,000
- 2" diameter
- Insulation Board shall be attached to the approved substrate horizontally with vertical joints staggered and butted tightly.
- PBH is designed to be used with EIFS Manufacturers PB EIFS systems.
- Screws shall meet ASTM B117
- Install the PBH EIFS washer in a manner so the fastener is flush with the surface of the Insulation Board. Do not exceed 1.6 mm (1/16”) below the surface.
- Rasp the surface of the Insulation Board with a DuraRasp, TigerClaw or DuraVac DuraRasp™ to remove any irregularities.