ACUDOR PA-3000 ACCESS DOOR
UNIVERSAL FLUSH - PLASTIC
Plastic Access Door, flush for all surfaces
• Flush for all surfaces
• High impact styrene plastic with U.V. stabilizers
The Acudor PA-3000 Plastic Access Door is designed to provide easy access to walls and ceilings. The high impact styrene plastic with U.V. stabilizers will not fade or corrode. The door is completely removable from the frame and fits tightly with snap latches. The white finish, with textured exposed surfaces, can be left as is or painted to match the surrounding areas.
Acudor PA-3000 Plastic Access Door Specifications:
• Material: 1/8" high impact styrene plastic with U.V. stabilizers.
• Door: Flush to frame - rounded safety corners.
• Frame: One piece outside flange with 3/4" deep mounting frame.
• Latch: Snap latches allow door to fit tightly within frame.
• Finish: White, with textured exposed surfaces.
* Dimensions are W x H
PA-3000 Access Door Specifications:
Door / Door Frame: 1/8" high impact styrene plastic with U.V. stabilizers
Flush to frame — rounded safety corners, one piece outside flange
with 3/4" deep mounting frame
Standard Latch: Snap latches a
low door to fit tightly within frame
Door Hinge: Concealed
Finish: White, with textured exposed surfaces
Acudor warrants its purchaser that all or products sold will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of shipment. Acudor's liability will be strictly limited to the replacement of the items that are found to be defective. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.