ENERFOAM™ Professional Foam Sealant is designed to form a durable, airtight, water resistant bond to common building substrates such as wood, brick, concrete, foam board and most plastics. Its foam skin repels and deflects water, which can help reduce the potential for moisture damage to wood substrates. It is a one-component, minimal expanding, flexible polyurethane foam used for adhering insulated concrete forms, architectural foam and drywall, and sealing cracks and voids such as pipe penetrations. The foam expands only enough to generate an effective seal, retaining elasticity as the structure expands and compresses. ENERFOAM™ Professional Foam Sealant is also recognized as a fireblock, which means it resists the free passage of flames to other areas of the building through concealed spaces.
The Straw Foam Enerfoam loses between 10 to 15% of its Yield through the straw, whereas the Pro Gun draws every bit of foam from the can and is much quicker on the job. Time and Yield are essential ingredients for profit.
ENERFOAM™ Professional Foam Sealant:
- expands to take the shape of cracks and voids, forming an airtight barrier
- reduces pathways where insects can enter can reduce drywall nail pops
- installs in minutes (tack-free in less than 20 minutes, trims within 30 minutes)
- Designed to form a durable, airtight, water-resistant bond to common building substrates (such as wood, brick, concrete, foam board and most plastics)
- Forms airtight barrier by expanding to take shape of cracks and voids
- Reduces pathways where insects can enter
- Retains elasticity as the structure expands and compresses
- Can reduce drywall nail pops
- Tack-free within minutes
ENERFOAM™ Professional Foam Sealant is available in 24 oz and 30 oz gun- and reusable straw-applied versions.
ENERFOAM™ Professional Foam Sealant is quick and easy to apply. Consult product can for detailed installation instructions. Surface where applied should be free of dust, dirt, oil or other loose materials that may impair adhesion. Damp surfaces will not impair the bond. PRO Series foam dispensing guns provide clean and precise dispensing with professional results.
Safety and Conditions of Use:
- Read the label and Material Safety Data Sheet carefully before use.
- ENERFOAM™ Professional Foam Sealant contains isocyanate and a flammable blowing agent. Vapor may travel to other rooms. Ensure adequate ventilation. Shut off all pilot lights and extinguish open flames; eliminate all sources of ignition before use. Do not smoke or use lighters or matches while dispensing foam.
* Dow ENER24 is prohibited on all domestic and international AIR shipments.
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.