The DuraRasp™ is our heavy-duty, custom-crafted handheld rasping tool, built specifically with the tradesman in mind. It is designed to offer a long life, and in ten months of testing by professional contractors, traditional rasp paper can’t begin to compare with the dramatic and long-lasting performance of the DuraRasp™ on EPS foam walls! The DuraRasp™ will give you effortless removal of material on EIFS, CI and stucco applications with the durability you've come to expect.
Benefits and features:
- DuraRasp lasts 100x longer than traditional rasp paper
- Designed specifically to rasp EIFS / EPS foam walls (EIFS, CI and stucco applications)
- Heavy, brazed #12 tungsten grit rasp
- Rounded corners prevent gouging
- Custom-crafted and serial-numbered
- Comfort-grip plastic handles
- Offered in four popular sizes (2”, 4”, 6”, 8”)
Note: Rasping an EIFS / EPS foam wall may be done with any of our DuraRasp rasp handheld rasping tools or by attaching our self-adhering abrasive rasp paper to a standard rasp tool.
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.