EIFS PB Washer PBH
PBH (POLYMER BASED) PB WASHER
#1 Selling Manufacture Approved PB Washer
"PB" refers to Polymer Based. Class PB EIFS typically uses either adhesively, mechanically or adhesively and mechanically fastened expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation, and glass fiber reinforcing mesh embedded in a nominal 1/16 inch (1.6mm) base coat. PB EIFS can incorporate additional layers of base coat and reinforcing mesh to achieve higher impact resistance. An EIFS finish coat is used over the base coat.
PB EIFS represents the majority of EIFS used in North America.
- Available in Boxes of 500 or 1,000
- 2" Washer Diameter
- EIFS Manufacturer Approved
- Cone Design of PB Washer Prevents Pop-Ups
- White - No Color Bleedthru
- Finger Closures Protects Screw Head
- Elimates Thermal Shorts
- PB Washers Large Keying Holes Assure Excellent Bonding
1. Insulation Board shall be attached to the approved substrate horizontally with vertical joints staggered and butted tightly.
2. PBH is designed to be used with EIFS Manufacturers
PB EIFS systems.
3. Screws shall meet ASTM B117
4. Install the PBH EIFS washer in a manner so the fastener
is flush with the surface of the Insulation Board. Do not exceed 1.6 mm (1/16”) below the surface.
Material Safety Data Sheets & Product Info Files
Washer_Pullout Specs.pdf1843 k
No merchandise can be returned without an authorization number. We do not accept returns on chemicals or coatings. Returns must be made within 15 days of invoice and must be in new condition. Materials returned must be shipped prepaid. Discontinued items, custom orders or items that have been out of our factory for 3 months or longer cannot be returned. Returns subject to minimum 15% restocking fee.
All of our products carry an unconditional 6-month guarantee, but Demand must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of defective or damaged merchandise or shortages. Defective products will either be replaced or repaired at no charge. Abused tools will be repaired and returned only if the customer consents to charges in writing.
Please Note - Disclaimer
The products in this catalog are offered as options for the purchaser. Having no control over the use of the products in this catalog, we assume no liabilities connected with their use. Under no circumstances are we or the seller liable for any loss, damage or expense of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use our products.