EIFS Stucco Wire Lath or Foam Washer
DP500 METAL TAB LATH WASHER
Great for attaching Metal Lath or Polyisocyanurate Foam Insulation to multiple substrates
- 1-1/4" diameter galvanized steel washer for securing metal lath wire or foam to differnet substrates.
- G90 Chromium-Plated
- Pre-Spot Tabs
- Lath Washer Can be Screwed, Nailed, or Shot
- Works Well with Multiple Substrates
- Covers Many Rigid Insulation Applicatons
- Specially Designed Fastemer for Atlas Roofing Stucco-Shield® Polyisocyanurate Wall Insulation
- Tapered tabs with rounded tips 5/16" leg length.
- Holes in top allow exterior, base coatings to bond to DP500 washer face.
- Tabs stick into insulation surface, allowing free use of the hands during fastening application.
- Tabs resist washer rotation while screw is seated into disk face.
- Round shape design, evenly distributes bearing load without any sharp edges or corners, minimizing damage to facer or insulation.
- Seated plate has zero profile and will not catch the edge of the trowel.
- G90 offers greater protection than silver zinc electroplating.
- G90 acts as a pre-primed surface for maximum exterior coat adhesion.
- Unique, round plate design with the outside circumference beveled up.
Our DP500 Tab Washer is a galvanized, 1-1/4-inch plate used for stucco applications. It has metal tabs that hold and lock stucco sheathing in place, reducing washer spin. Each washer comes with a G90 plating that resists corrosion from weather exposure. Prolonged corrosion, especially in coastal areas, mandates covering the DP500 with a stucco base within a few hours of installation to prevent unnecessary exposure.
Material Safety Data Sheets & Product Info Files
No merchandise can be returned without an authorization number. We do not accept returns on chemicals or coatings. Returns must be made within 15 days of invoice and must be in new condition. Materials returned must be shipped prepaid. Discontinued items, custom orders or items that have been out of our factory for 3 months or longer cannot be returned. Returns subject to minimum 15% restocking fee.
All of our products carry an unconditional 6-month guarantee, but Demand must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of defective or damaged merchandise or shortages. Defective products will either be replaced or repaired at no charge. Abused tools will be repaired and returned only if the customer consents to charges in writing.
Please Note - Disclaimer
The products in this catalog are offered as options for the purchaser. Having no control over the use of the products in this catalog, we assume no liabilities connected with their use. Under no circumstances are we or the seller liable for any loss, damage or expense of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use our products.
|DP500||Stucco Lath Washer, 1000 count||$53.00 Add to Cart|